- Game Guide
- Game Introduction
- World Map
- Classes and Skills
- First Time Spender Pack
- Guide: Loyalty Program
- Hunter Archive
- Social Features
- Guide: Falcon's Fortune
- US-FR Merge FAQ
- Fortune Gems
- Limited promo
- Loot Wheel
- ✿ Mystery Boxes ✿
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
- 9 AP Shop
- - Costumes
What is Dragomon Hunter?
- Dragomon Hunter is a monster-hunting Anime MMORPG developed by X-Legend Entertainment, and published by Aeria Games for European and North American territories.
In DMH you can:
- Explore the vibrant, beautiful world of Wyveria.
- Battle more than a hundred Dragomon, collect them as mounts, and harvest precious resources from them.
- Play in classic, crosshair, or gamepad mode: pick your favorite controls!
- Team up with your friends to take on exciting dungeons guarded by formidable beasts.
- Customize your gameplay with different weapon specializations.
... and much more!
When is the game going to be released?
- Dragomon Hunter was released on the 28th of October 2015 which means that you can start playing it right now!
Where can I download the game?
- You can download the game through the big red Download button on the top of this page.
What are the playable classes?
- Currently, four classes are available: Mercenary, Scout, Mage, and Cleric. All classes feature two weapon specializations, each with a unique skill set. And there will be more classes coming to the game in the future!
For more information, please have a look at our Classes & Skills section.
What are the available game modes? Can I play with/against my friends?
- Dragomon Hunter features both PvP and PvE modes. Whether you prefer fighting against other players or teaming up with friends to battle powerful Dragomon, you'll have plenty of content to tackle.
What are the recommended and minimum System Requirements to run DMH?
- You will find the detailed requirements in the System Requirements section.
Game specific FAQ
How to make gold in Dragomon Hunter?
You can make gold in Dragomon Hunter mainly by completing quests. It is also possible to make gold by selling your valuable items in the auction house or via direct trading with other players.
Please note that buying gold from third parties and external websites is ILLEGAL and will result in a permanent ban of your account!
How to tame a Dragomon?
You don’t “tame” Dragomon directly, but every time you defeat a Dragomon in battle you have a chance to obtain it as a mount.
How to change a companion class?
To change a companion's class, you first need to obtain another companion. To get a new companion, you’ll need to collect 60 Awakening Guides of the companion that you would like to summon. Once you summon it, it will automatically be added to your Companion List.
To switch between companions, go to your Companion List (press “P” on your keyboard in the game) and click on the companion you would like to use.
How to use Dragocite?
Simply right click on the Dragocite, then left click on one of the highlighted items of your inventory to use it on that item.
How to find Mobius in Dragomon Hunter?
Mobius, one of many boss monsters, can be found either in Crescent Bay or the Hoppadrome. Good luck!
What is a Wardancer build in Dragomon Hunter?
Dual Blades (formerly known as Wardancer) are one of the two weapons available for the Scout class. They offer eight skills (Bladestorm, Blazing Shockwave, Death from Above, Piercing Lunge, Rotary Slice, Slice, Swift Strike, Winners Resolve) and are very useful in PvE fights.