- Game Guide
- Game Introduction
- World Map
- Classes and Skills
- First Time Spender Pack
- Guide: Loyalty Program
- Hunter Archive
- Social Features
- Guide: Falcon's Fortune
- US-FR Merge FAQ
- Fortune Gems
- Limited promo
- Loot Wheel
- ✿ Mystery Boxes ✿
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
- 9 AP Shop
- - Costumes
Playing alongside your friends in a guild is one of the most important features of Dragomon Hunter.
Guild features include:
- Uploading your own guild emblem.
- Leveling up your guild and unlocking powerful buffs.
- Contributing to your guild’s supplies with crafting materials to get barter points, and exchanging them for great rewards.
- Participating in guild events and earning awesome prizes!
- Meeting your fellow guild members in your Guild Lodge: a private zone where you can shop, participate in guild auctions, use the guild bank, and even summon special Dragomon to battle!
Always keep in touch with your friends through the Friends and Family system!
Adding players to your family allows you to chat with them in a specific “family” channel. You can even check where they are currently playing if you'd like to join them!
The friends list also shows your friends' status, including their level, class, and location. You can also send them custom greetings!
In Dragomon Hunter, you never have to worry about an unfair trade. Whether you prefer to trade directly or via Mail, you are protected!
Direct trading features a locking system which prevents you from making any mistakes! Review your offer as well as the other player’s before locking in and confirming your exchange.
If you prefer trading by mail, you can sell your items via a C.O.D. Mail system! If a buyer wants to complete the transaction, he or she must pay the price you set. Easy!